How to Rip a DVD to other video formats
DVD Ripper is a professional DVD to Video converter for you to rip, backup, edit and convert DVD to video in variety of formats like AVI, WMV, MP4, MP3, 3GP, MOV etc. for hard disk and different portable devices like iPad, iPad 2,iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, HTC EVO 4G, BlackBerry mobile phones, Android phones, etc. With this DVD to video converter, you can freely edit DVD videos as you like.
1. Import source DVD filesClick "Load DVD" button to load DVD files to rip DVD to video for hard disk or portable devices within Leawo DVD Ripper.
2. Select output profileSelect output profile for the destination media players in Profile panel.
PS: If you want to merge several video clips into a big one file, you can select "merge into one file".
3. Convert DVD to videoClick the convert button to start to convert DVD to videos within this DVD to AVI converter. After converting DVD to video, you can freely transfer DVD to your devices for unlimited enjoyment.
Specify output profile parametersClick settings button next to Profile box to specify output profile parameters for devices: video codec, audio codec, video size, bit rate, aspect ratio, frame rate, etc.
1. Trim video lengthClick the Edit button on the menu bar to enter the video editing panel. Click Trim to trim the DVD video at millisecond accuracy.
2. Crop video sizeClick Crop to remove any undesired parts on video frame.
3. Adjust video effectClick Effect to to adjust video efffects, including Brightness, Saturation, Contrast, Volume Zume.
4. Add image or text watermarkClick Watermark to add image or text watermark to your DVD videos. You can also customize your text or image watermark via the settings..