How to watch DVD movies on Nexus 7
Obviously, this is a total guide to tell you how to convert DVD movies to Nexus 7 for watching anywhere. As we known, Google Nexus 7 is the first Android 4.1 tablet from Google sporting a 7" Back-lit IPS display with 1280x800 resolution and Scratch-resistant Corning glass protection, NVIDIA’s Tegra 3 quad-core processor, 1GB of RAM, 1.2MP front-facing camera and 8 or 16 GB internal storage. This tablet is not only easy to carry but also good for video enjoying.
Well, there comes a question. There is not DVD driver on Nexus 7, how can we enjoy DVD movies with Nexus 7? It can be solved with ease. What we need is DVD Ripper, AKA DVD to Nexus 7 Converter. It can rip and convert DVD disc to Nexus 7 supported video format rapidly.
Nexus 7 supported video format: 720P HD video MPEG4, H.263, H.264 and DivX
Before the final tutorial start, you should prepare 3 stuffs: a computer with DVD driver and Windows OS (Windows XP/Vista/7/8), your lovely DVD movies (DVD discs or DVD folders) and DVD Ripper.
The next operation is quite simple. The full guide of DVD to Nexus 7 conversion could be concluded into 3 steps: import DVD disc or folder, set output file format and parameters, convert DVD to Nexus 7.
Step 1: Import DVD disc or folder into this program
Insert your DVD disc into your DVD driver, and then run this program -- DVD Ripper. Click "Load DVD" button to load DVD files. It also support to import DVD folders.
Step 2: Set output video format and parameters
1. Above the “Profile”, you can select the output audio track and subtitle if your DVD disc supported.
2. Click the “Profile” drop-down list to choose a video format you prefer to output. As we know Nexus 7 Support MP4 video format. So we can select “MP4-MPEG-4 Video” in “Common Video” partition.
3. Click the “Setting” button which next to Profile to set output video parameters. You can select the Quality as “High”, and the video size as “720*480”.
Step 3: Get the DVD to Nexus 7 conversion started
OK, after those preparations, we can continue to convert DVD to Nexus 7 now. Click the “convert” button on the right bottom of the main interface to start converting DVD to MP4. After conversion, you can transfer the converted files to your Nexus 7 for unlimited playback.
That’s the entire guide to teach you how to convert DVD to Nexus 7 for watching, easy but practical. Hope you can have the good time with your Nexus 7 and DVD movies!
- How to enjoy movies on Nexus 10
- How to play DVD on Nexus 4
- Convert DVD disc to Microsoft Surface
- Play DVDs on iPad mini
- Convert DVD to iPhone 5 Mac
- Put DVD onto iPhone 5
- How to copy DVD movie to Kindle Fire HD
- How to put dvds into Nokia Lumia 820 and 920
- How to Rip DVD movies to Galaxy Note 2
- How to watch DVD movies on Nexus 7
- How to convert DVD to Samsung Galaxy S3 easily
- watch Blu-ray/DVD movies on Galaxy Note 10.1
- How to upload PPT to YouTube
- How to play DVD movies on Droid Razr HD
- How to play AVI on iPad 3
- How to download Blu-ray movies to HTC One X
- How to burn AVI to DVD for enjoying
- How to convert PDF to Word for free
- How to play DVD movies on Galaxy Tab 2
- How to transfer video from iPad 3 to iTunes
- How to remove DRM protection
- How to rip Blu-ray disc to MKV
- How to convert FLV to MP4 format
- How to convert and edit mts files