You might have accidentally deleted the contacts, SMS, izithombe, videos or files on your Android phone. Don’t be upset, you should try to recover the data as soon as possible. And please remember do not save or install anything to your device or turn it off until you attempt recovery. Because the deleted data is likely to be overwritten by any new content.
Preparations to recover data on Android
- Before trying to recover the lost data, you should install Android Data Recovery tool. It will scan your Android phone’s memory, try to find your deleted data and recover them.
- Check your Android’s battery, make sure it won’t shut down in the recovery process.
- Vumela kwe-USB kungasebenzi ku-Android yakho.
How to recover deleted data on Android
After doing the above preparations, recover your deleted data is a very simple work. You only need a few clicks.
Step 1: Connect your device
Connect your device to the computer and launch the Android Data Recovery tool.
Step 2: Identify your device
The software will try to connect your device and your computer. Uhlelo lokusebenza okuthiwa MobileGo will be installed automatically on your phone to guarantee the connection and recovery processes. Futhi sicela ungaqali yimuphi omunye isofthiwe ukuphathwa Android ngesikhathi le nqubo.
Inothi: If the USB debugging is disable, the program will teach you how to enable it.
Step 3: Get ready to scan device
Now the software is ready to scan your Android device. You will see a window like this. Select the types of data you want to recover: othintana, SMS, Amalogi Call, imiyalezo Whatsapp & nezinamathiselo, izithombe, imiqophi, alalelwayo, noma ezinye amafayela. Check them and click Next ukuqhubeka.
Then you will be asked to choose to scan deleted files or all files. Ngokusobala, only scan the deleted files will take less time.
In order to recover more data, the software will root your device automatically and return it to unrooted status after recovery process.
Step 4: Qala Scan
The program will scan your Android phone for the deleted data. After a few minutes, the process should be finished. All the recoverable data will be listed. Select the data that needs to be recovered and click Alulame. Ungakhetha indlela kukhompyutha yakho ukuze ulondoloze idatha walulama njengoba HTML noma ifayela TXT.
Inothi: The Android Data Recovery software can’t put any recoverable content back to your phone directly.
How to never lose your data again
Data is priceless. Nokho, data recovery is costly. You should form a good habit to back up data regularly.
There are so many ways to back up your Android’s data. You can directly copy the photos, imiqophi, alalelwayo, and other documents to computer. Using Google Backup Service to sync the contacts, SMS, ikhalenda, njll. to your Google account.
Android File Transfer is a very useful software that can back up your Android’s data to your computer. It has kokubili amawindi and Mac version. You can download below.
Steps to back up Android in one click
1. Run the software and connect your phone to your computer. Chofoza Isipele Hambayo yakho on the software homepage.
2. The software can back up contacts, imiyalezo, Amalogi Call, Izinhlelo zokusebenza, alalelwayo, imiqophi, photos and calendars. Tick those you want and click Start Transfer. The backup files will be saved by default at C:\Users\Administrator\Documents\Wondershare\MobileTrans\Backup. You can change the save path in the Settings.