If you have deleted your photos by mistake or wiped your device to flash a new ROM. Then you will need to read this step-by-step guide to learn how to recover your lost photos on your Android. We will show you how easy it is. You only need to move fast.
Why you can get photos back
When you delete the photos, vídeos, music or other content, they are not actually deleted. They just become invisible. They are still on your Android’s storage. So when you found deleted some important photos by mistake, please act fast as soon as possible. The faster you act, the more likely you are to recover the deleted photos.
Nota: Turn off Wi-Fi and data connection would be better.
How to recover deleted photos on Android
WARN: THE RECOVERY PROCESS REQUIRES ROOT ACCESS ON YOUR PHONE, WHICH WILL VAID YOUR WARRANTY.
1. Download and install an Android File Recovery tool called Dr.Fone for Android on your computer.
2. Connect your phone to your computer with USB cable. You have to Ativar a depuração USB on your phone for this process. An app called Mobilego will be installed on your phone.
Nota: Please do not run any other Android management software during the recovery process.
3. Select the types of file you want to recover: contatos, mensagens, registros de chamadas, Mensagens WhatsApp & anexos, fotos, áudio, Video and Documents. Em seguida, clique Próximo.
4. Choose to scan for deleted files or all files. Only scan deleted files will take less time. Clique Próximo.
5. The program inform you that it will automatically root your phone and return to unrooted status after recovery. Clique Começo.
6. Dr.Fone will analyze your Phone and reboot it. And you should grant Superuser permission when prompts on your phone.
7. The recovery tool will scan your phone and list the results. You can preview and select those content you want to recover by checking the boxes in front of them. Em seguida, clique Recuperar. The program will ask you where to save the recovered photos on your computer. Wait till the process finish.
How to back up photos on your Android
You can back up your device’s photos and videos to your Google Photos library by turning on Auto Backup in the Settings menu. This can include photos you take with phone’s camera, photos download onto your device, and photos saved by apps.
Nota: These photos are private unless you choose to share them.
Steps to turn Auto Backup on
- On your Android phone, Torneira Google Settings App.
- Torneira Auto Backup
- Switch the toggle em.