As Pangu 1.1 has been released, Mac users can also jailbreak iOS 7.1.x now. The new update removes references to PPSync and the Chinese pirate app store, and adds English user interface.
Pangu is compatible with all iPhones except iPhone 3GS, all iPads except iPad 1, and the iPod touch 5G running iOS 7.1 or iOS 7.1.1. Here are steps about jailbreaking iOS 7.1.1 on Mac:
1. Before jailbreak, backup your device with iTunes first.
4. Install and run the Pangu application.
5. When your iOS device is identified, click the “Jailbreak” button on the right side of the application window.
6. On your iOS device, navigate to Settings -> General -> Date & Time -> Set Automatically -> OFF (grey slider).
7. When the date and time appears tap it and manually set the date to June 2, 2014.
8. Pangu app will be installed on the iOS. Open the Pangu app and tap Continue.
9. Keep the device connected and do not close the Pangu app while jailbreaking. This step can take 10-15 minutes.
10. Your device will reboot multiple times until the jailbreaking is complete.