Pangu has updated to version 1.1, with an English interface and other improvements. In addition, the Mac version was also released.
Jailbreaking iOS 7.1.x untethered is now a simplified process thanks to Pangu. Pangu is compatible with iPhone 4/4S/5/5C/5S, all iPads except for the first generation, and the iPod touch 5G. Here are instructions on how to jailbreak iOS 7.1.x with Pangu 1.1 on Windows:
1. As always, make a fresh backup of your iOS device with iTunes before jailbreaking.
3. Connect your device to your computer via USB cable.
4. Install and run the Pangu application.
5. After the program detected the iOS device, click the “Jailbreak” button on the right side of the window.
6. Turn to your iOS device, navigate to Settings -> General -> Date & Time -> Set Automatically -> OFF (grey slider).
7. When the date and time appears, tap it and manually set the date to June 2, 2014.
8. The progress bar on the computer will move, then the Pangu app will be installed. Open the Pangu app and tap Continue.
9. Keep the device connected and do not close the Pangu app while the jailbreak is running. This step can take up to 15 minutes.
10. The iOS device will reboot multiple times, but once complete, then your device is fully jailbroken. The time you setted in step 7 will be reset back to Set Automatically and the Cydia jailbreak app store will be on the iOS home screen.