“Ho preso appunti nella mia classe utilizzando l'applicazione sul mio iPhone, ma una settimana dopo, quando sono tornato alle note è stato eliminato e andato. So che era sul mio cellulare perché ho guardato su di esso dopo le lezioni. C'è un modo per recuperarla? I checked on my icloud but there was nothing on there.”
Forse avete incontrato la domanda simile prima. When you want to find some important notes you have made on your phone, but they are just gone. You want to get them back but don’t know how. Bene, this article will tell you what to do when you find your notes lost.
3 Methods to Recover Lost or Deleted Notes from iPhone
We will introduce three methods for different situations. Please choose the right one for yourself. If you have backed up your phone before, you can try the former two methods. Or maybe you have to try a 3rd-party software, which is not free. But please note that if you are not sure you ever backed up your phone, you’d better try the third method first. Because restoring from iTunes or iCloud backup may overwrite the data on your phone.
Metodo 1: Ripristina da Backup iCloud
1. To erase your iPhone, tap Settings > Generale > Reset > Cancella contenuto e impostazioni. You might need to enter your passcode and Apple ID password before you erase all content and settings. Why would I do that? Because the only way to restore from an iCloud backup is through the Setup Assistant. To get to the Setup Assistant on a device you already set up, you’ll need to erase all the content on your iPhone and set it up again.
2. Turn on your device. You should see a Hello screen.
3. Follow steps in the iOS Setup Assistant. Join a Wi-Fi network and follow steps until you see the Set Up Device screen.
4. Tap Restore from an iCloud Backup. Then sign in to iCloud.
5. Choose a backup. Look at the date and size of each and pick the most relevant. After you choose a backup, the transfer starts.
6. If you’ve purchased iTunes or App Store content using multiple Apple IDs, you’ll be asked to sign in to each. If you can’t remember a password, you can tap Skip this Step and enter it later.
7. Stay connected. If you disconnect from Wi-Fi before the process completes, the restore process pauses until you reconnect. Give the process time to finish. Restoring from a backup can take a while, depending on the size of the backup and the network speed.
Metodo 2: Restore from iTunes Backup
1. Connect your device to the computer that you stored your backup on.
2. Open iTunes. If iTunes tells you there’s an iOS update, get the latest version.
3. Vai a File > Dispositivi > Restore from Backup. If you’re using Windows and don’t see a File menu, press the Alt key.
4. Look at the date and size of each backup and pick the most relevant.
5. Click restore and wait for the process to finish. Your device will restart and then sync with your computer. Stay connected until the sync finishes.
Metodo 3: Scanning iPhone and try to retrieve the lost notes
If you haven’t backed up your iPhone or not sure ever did that, then you can try this method. We will use some 3rd-party programs to directly scan your iPhone and try to find the lost notes. When you delete a file on your phone, you just delete the index file, the file still exists, until be overwrited by new data. This gives us the opportunity to restore it.
To retrieve the deleted notes on your iPhone, you need to install an iPhone data recovery program first. There are many this kind of software on the market now, here we use Dr.Fone for example.
1. Download the program qui. Or go to the Sito ufficiale.
2. Install it.
3. You’re supposed to install the latest version of iTunes. Because the program will call partial function of iTunes. But you don’t need to run them at the same time, and it is best to disable the automatical syncing in iTunes. (launch iTunes > Modifica > Preferenze > Dispositivi, controllare “Prevent iPods, iPhones, and iPads from syncing automatically”.)
3. Connect your iPhone to the computer and run Dr.Fone. By default, it will detect your iOS device automatically and shows the window for “Recuperare da iOS dispositivo”.
4. Fare clic sul “Inizia Scan” button to start scanning your iPhone for deleted or lost notes. The scanning process may last a few minutes. If you see that the data you’re looking for is there, then you can click the “Pause” button to stop the process.
5. Once the scanning process completed, you can see a scan result. Data both missing and existing are displayed in categories. You can swipe the option “Only display the deleted items” to ON. By clicking the file type on the left, you can preview the deleted notes. And there is a search box on the top right, where you can search for a specific file by typing a keyword.
6. When you find the data you need, just check the box and hit the “Recover to Computer” pulsante. For text messages, iMessage, contatti, and notes, you can choose to “Recover to Computer” o “Recover to Device”.
That’s all of the three methods of retrieving the lost notes. We hope this will help you. Please note that if you find some important information is lost, do not panic, but to find solutions.